Technical Product Owner
For those up to the challenge, working at ProtonMail provides an exciting atmosphere and makes you a part of one of Europe's highest-profile startups. Together, ProtonMail and ProtonVPN have millions of users, and we are growing rapidly. We're looking for bright, highly motivated problem solvers to join our team of experts. Proton has offices in Geneva, San Francisco, Vilnius, Skopje, Prague, and Zurich, as well as employees working remotely around the world.
We are looking for a Product Owner who would make sure that the day-to-day execution adheres with company product priorities. You will work on one of our products: ProtonMail, ProtonVPN, or ProtonCalendar.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with engineering teams and their leads on a frequent basis to help manage priorities, backlogs, and delivery schedule
- Communicate with other members of the product team to assist in planning and execution of our feature pipeline
- Collaborate with our customer-facing teams on incoming reports and requests, and resolve prioritization
- Coordinate with other teams at Proton Technologies to make sure shipped features and improvements are supported with effective marketing campaigns
- More than three years as a product manager, product owner, or equivalent role coordinating release cycles for technical teams
- Ability to understand the company’s technology at a deep level
- Experience working closely with internal technical teams, including engineering and development
- Leadership and management skills, i.e., proven ability to motivate, lead, and drive teams
- Strong project management skills, i.e., ability to manage time efficiently, delegate responsibility effectively, solve problems quickly, present persuasively, and communicate clearly
- Experience in agile and/or scrum environment required, certification is a plus
- Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Understanding of network engineering is a plus
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties.
Keep in mind that you will receive emails from email@example.com email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.