Social Media Team Lead
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build an Internet that puts people's privacy first.
As an experienced social media marketing manager, you’ll lead the Community & Reputation Team. This team is in charge of engaging followers and responding to their comments and questions on all our social media channels, our online communities (such as UserVoice), third-party communities, and the comments section on our blogs. They also keep an eye on reviews published on TrustPilot, the various App Stores, and third-party websites.
You’ll also be in charge of our brand reputation. This involves monitoring the Internet for mentions of our brand and responding accordingly.
Together with the team, you will define the strategy for these channels, create compelling content, encourage community engagement, and expand our reach.
If you’re a results-driven marketer, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Grow, lead, and mentor the Community & Reputation Team.
- Create, manage, and improve a community strategy that incorporates social media networks, blogs, online communities, forums, review sites, and other outlets where we can engage with people.
- Monitor, manage, and improve the brand reputation across online and offline outlets, but also across spam, abuse, and other report systems.
- Lead the creation of high-quality, engaging multimedia content for all the community channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, YouTube, Mastodon, blog comments, etc.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, of all our community campaigns.
- Research, test, optimize, and scale new channels, techniques, and technologies.
- Increase ROI, user engagement, and follower base by testing different campaigns, creatives, target audiences, timing, and landing pages.
- Continually refine the Community & Reputation Team’s processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record of growing, mentoring, and leading a team.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in social media marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in brand reputation management.
- Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record of creating successful social media marketing and community engagement strategies.
- Proven experience of creating high-quality, engaging multimedia content, measuring its impact, and improving on it.
- Experience with large, multi-brand, multilingual communities, and campaigns.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Flawless written and spoken English.
- Experience in tech and SaaS industries.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, always-on startup environments.
- Fluency in other languages.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from email@example.com email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.