Product Marketing Manager
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a suite of security tools that safeguard privacy online build a better Internet.
As an experienced product marketing manager you’ll define target audiences, messaging and positioning for ProtonVPN. You’ll plan and execute growth marketing strategies, acquisition campaigns and retention activities.
You’ll improve conversion rates of landing pages and key funnels by running A/B split tests and acting as an advocate for our users, distilling their requests and requirements, and working with the product team to get them prioritized and implemented.
If you’re a results-driven marketer, feel comfortable taking initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Define product’s target audiences, messaging and positioning.
- Plan and execute cross-channel marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Test and launch new products and features through in-market alpha/beta stages, and drive scaled adoption.
- Improve conversion rates across the board, from landing pages, to upgrade pages, to renewal pages, to any other touchpoint in our products.
- Analyze product usage and churn rates to drive product understanding, adoption, retention, loyalty, and win-back strategies.
- Act as the user’s advocate and the voice of the market, synthesizing customer feedback into actionable insights to inform future product development.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 5+ years of experience as a product marketer.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with conversion rate optimization, A/B, and multivariate tests.
- Proven experience planning and executing global go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Comfortable creating mockups and sketches for landing page and conversion flow improvements.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with global, multi-brand, multilingual campaigns.
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Experience in tech and SaaS industries.
- Good written and spoken English.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.