Mobile Marketing Manager
At Proton, we envision an internet where privacy is the default, and we’re building ways to help all people secure their digital lives and take control of their data.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, including ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and more to come.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, and Taipei.
About the position
As an experienced, well-rounded mobile marketing manager, you'll drive mobile app installs for all our apps across all app stores. You'll drive the vision, strategy, and execution of mobile user acquisition activities and campaigns. Together with our SEO Manager, you'll implement ASO best practices to increase our organic ranking, and together with our Advertising Manager you'll run paid campaigns to test hypotheses and increase app installs.
If you’re a self starter and results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
What you will do
- Own, plan, and execute our global, multi-product, multi-app ASO strategy.
- Drive mobile app install growth at scale via inbound marketing, ASO, and other organic activities.
- Implement mobile monitoring processes, guidelines, audits, and tools to identify opportunities and issues with our ASO rankings, app store listing experience, conversion rates and other relevant metrics.
- Coordinate with product, content, localization, engineering, and other teams to keep the information up-to-date and relevant across all our apps.
- Drive actionable insights based on the analysis of our competitors, keywords, and data.
- Continually evaluate and refine ASO processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record driving growth in mobile app installs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing ASO audits and implementing outcomes.
- Proven experience with global, multi-product, multilingual apps.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with global, multi-product, multilingual mobile apps.
Bonus points for
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
- Fluency in other languages.
Why work at Proton?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail uses the Recruitee recruitment platform for a more effective hiring process and a better candidate experience. Your data will always be kept confidential and is not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.