Head of Talent Acquisition
Our mission is to defend human rights and democracy through building software that is essential for digital freedom and privacy protection for all Internet users.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). And since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products such as ProtonCalendar, ProtonDrive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje and Taipei.
About the position:
Within our Geneva Headquarters, we are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to spearhead our efforts to find exceptional people to help us achieve our ambitious mission to rebuild an Internet where privacy would be the default. We are currently experiencing an unprecedent scale-up and offer a unique playground to build a tailor-made recruitment strategies and make an impact on both our organization and society. Join us and help us make Proton the top scale-up to work for in Europe.
What you will do:
- Lead, train, develop and scale a high-performing Talent Acquisition team distributed across several countries
- Bring to life and execute innovative recruitment strategies to unleash the full potential of our current and future talent pools
- Develop state-of-the art processes, tools and metrics to streamline and accelerate our recruitment efficiency
- Source top candidates on creative channels and networks
- Be an ambassador of our mission and values and and inspire candidates to join Proton
- Develop engaging relationships with all hiring partners and provide coaching and guidance in the end-to-end hiring funnel
- Develop a WW talent pipeline in anticipation of our future needs
- Initiate and drive worldwide projects to create an unforgettable Proton experience for all our candidates
- Establish constructive and productive relationships with partners at all levels of the organization and network with external stakeholders
- 6+ years of experience in recruiting, with a significant portion in tech fast-paced environments
- Successfull experience in leading mid-sized distributed Talent Acquisition teams
- Strong analytical skills and KPI-orientation
- Deep understanding of the tech landscape, from the jobs to the culture
- Curiosity and tech-savviness
- Significant experience in active sourcing of tech profiles
- Ability to drive change while maintaining a positive work environment
- Fluent in English and sound communication skills both orally and in writing
- Humble and a team player
Why you should join Proton:
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Proton products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from email@example.com email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain