CRM & Marketing Automation Consultant
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that keeps users safe from mass surveillance and empowers them to own their private data. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with millions of users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a suite of security tools that safeguard privacy online and build a better Internet.
We’re looking for an experienced consultant to help us set up our CRM and marketing automation infrastructure. This system will help us communicate with our users across different channels, including email, mobile push, in-app notifications, and SMS.
Together with our product marketing managers, you’ll identify and map the various user touchpoints and life cycle stages. You will then define customer journeys and create cross-channel campaigns to communicate with our users in a relevant and timely manner.
You bring a wealth of hands-on experience in email and push notification marketing, customer segmentation, and personalization.
You are a results-driven consultant with a track record of leading high-growth CRM initiatives. You are comfortable taking action and you thrive in fast-paced, always-on environments.
- Take ownership of the selection and setup of our CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, of all our CRM activities across email, mobile push, in-app notifications, and SMS, both for web and mobile users.
- Identify, map, and maintain customer journeys, life cycles, and touchpoints.
- Drive customer activation and retention at scale by creating ongoing, triggered, and ad-hoc cross-channel communication campaigns.
- Drive loyalty, retention, and win-back strategies.
- Increase ROI by designing, deploying, and analyzing A/B split tests across journeys, campaigns, targeting, creatives, and landing pages.
- Partner with the product marketing team, the social media team, and other teams as necessary to run coordinated campaigns.
- Continually evaluate and refine CRM processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in customer relationship management, email marketing, and marketing automation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in planning and executing push notification marketing campaigns.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
- Accustomed to setting objectives and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics, particularly as it relates to customer segmentation and modeling.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, you don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with global, multi-brand, multilingual campaigns.
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, always-on startup environments.
- Fluency in other languages.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail is using the Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.