ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build a suite of security tools that safeguard privacy online build a better Internet.
As an experienced brand manager, you’ll play a key role in defining our brand identity and strategy. You’ll be our brand advocate, planning and executing global campaigns with the goal of growing our brand awareness and share of voice.
Together with the team, you will identify all brand touchpoints and define the brand strategy to ensure we delight our customers at every interaction.
If you’re a results-driven marketer, you feel comfortable taking initiative, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Define and continually refine the brand architecture, identity, and strategy.
- Increase brand awareness, reach, sentiment, and share of voice by planning and executing global branding campaigns.
- Increase the positive impact we have on the world by defining and refining the company social responsibility scope.
- Increase employee loyalty and attractiveness by defining and refining the employer branding.
- Identify and map all brand touchpoints and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure great brand experience.
- Oversee the creation of high-quality, engaging, and on-brand content for all the channels.
- Define and refine the tracking and analysis framework to monitor brand awareness, reach, sentiment, and share of voice.
- Continually refine the Brand Team’s processes, metrics, and tools.
- Coordinate with internal teams and creative agencies on the development, implementation, and optimization of creative output.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a brand manager.
- Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record of creating successful brand identities and strategies.
- Significant hands-on experience and a proven track record of planning and running global branding campaigns.
- Proven experience of creating high-quality, engaging multimedia content, measuring its impact, and improving on it.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Experience with large, multi-brand, multilingual companies and campaigns.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive. You don’t require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experience in tech and SaaS industries.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from email@example.com email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.