Affiliate Marketing Team Lead
ProtonMail was born at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in 2013 when a group of scientists and engineers envisioned an email service that empowers users to own their private data and keeps them safe from mass surveillance. Since then, ProtonMail has grown to become the world’s largest secure email service, with over 15 million users and a profitable business model. We are looking for passionate people to join our growing team and help us build an Internet that puts people’s privacy first.
As an experienced partnerships manager you’ll take ownership of our affiliate and influencer marketing to drive substantial growth in user acquisition and revenue generation.
We're looking for a results-driven digital marketer who will bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in affiliate marketing, revenue share partnerships, relationship building, and account management.
The successful candidate will be comfortable reaching out to new potential partners, negotiating deals, and optimizing relationships to generate the most value for all parties involved.
If you have a data-driven mindset, you feel comfortable taking initiative, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company and have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Own our affiliate and influencer marketing strategy, and execution.
- Identify, acquire, and activate new partners, affiliates, and influencers.
- Optimize the relationships with current partners and improve the ROI for each partnership.
- Help to refine our tracking and attribution methodology, and help to make sense of customer insights and findings.
- Continually evaluate and refine affiliates processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analysis.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of driving user and revenue growth across affiliate and influence marketing.
- Proven hands-on experience of successfully managing affiliate programs on both internal systems and third-party networks (e.g. CJ, WebGains, Rakuten, etc.).
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Able to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners, affiliates, and influencers, as well as with internal teams.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling and mentoring a highly effective team.
- Experience with large, multi-brand, multilingual companies, and campaigns.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, you don’t require constant input and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Experience in the tech and SaaS industries.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing.
- Fluency in other languages.
Why work at ProtonMail?
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.
ProtonMail is using Recruitee recruitment platform for more effective hiring and better candidate experience. Your data will be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties. Keep in mind that you will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org email or other addresses on the protonmail.recruitee.com domain.